JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Consultant
Experience:  Skilled at assisting with general information needs.
Type Your Question Here...

Can yo share with me the system of printing out your advice?

Can yo share with me the system of printing out your advice? Thank You.
Welcome and thank you for your question!

Scroll up to the first box that has your original question. On the lower right corner, there is a SHARE button. Put your cursor on the SHARE button and a new box will pop open.

When that box pops open, there's a printer icon. Select the printer icon to print.

What are your options now?

If you wish to continue this conversation, click on the Continue Conversation link.
If you are satisfied that I have answered your question, then please rate the answer with a four or a five so that I receive credit for assisting you. Positive ratings are the only way I receive credit for assisting you today.

IF you feel the need to click either
"Helped a little" or "I expected more," then do not rate me (not yet, anyway!). Instead, reply to me using the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button. Specify what additional information you need and I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.