PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience:  FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
18263522
Type Your Question Here...

Is there anyone on this site who performs Tarot readings or

Is there anyone on this site who performs Tarot readings or who has other psychic gifts?
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
Hello nqqkrzor, What do you need help with? I have done some readings before as a work at home opportunity, and would be happy to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Patricia, I have been having a four-year relationship with a married man. He has been in a very dark place for several months, very unhappy, and left his wife about three weeks ago. He is actually in the middle of moving his belongings out of their house this week.

Through all of our relationship, he and I have been best friends as well as lovers, but when he began to get depressed about his life, he began to get distant from me, and now he says what he needs from me is "space." I think this is bc he is earnestly trying to figure out what is going to make him happy and what he is going to do with his life, but it is SO hard for me. This is why I was wondering if someone could do a spread on him/our relationship and help me know how things are going to turn out/give me some peace over the situation.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.

Hello nqqkrzor: click here for your tarot results:

Card 1:

Transformation

This is a period of change for you. What you are facing will transform you and/or your relationship into a beautiful butterfly. Embrace the lessons that the situation is bringing to your awareness. When you transcend the situation, new beginnings await you, such as the renewal of love between you and your partner.

Card 2:

Ask and you shall receive.

Ask your requests in a prayer. Listen for the answers through your intuition.

Card 3:

Decide what you want.

Connect to Spirit. Then ask for what you prefer in your situation. Write it down.

Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.

Hope this helps. Always remember that your strength is found through God. Ask and you shall receive. It is in his word.

Take care.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Patricia - so basically, I have to be patient with the situation? And he does love me? I do want to be with him long-term, and obviously I knew how unhappy he was in his marriage, so I know that in order for us to be together, at some point he would have to make the move to leave his wife. I did not want or expect him to just directly jump into a "hot and heavy" relationship with me - but I also did not expect this darkness of the soul he is having and the distance he has put between the two of us. So does he love me underneath all of that? And will we eventually have a chance to be together? Can you see anything on time frames?
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.

When it comes to the matters of the heart. It is not good to rush things. He will need time and you as well. He is facing a real issue with his marriage, and he has to find time to know how to deal with not only his feelings, his feelings for you, but his feelings for the people he's leaving.

He does love you that is without a doubt. Patience in this matter would be necessary for the both of you. Some people deal with situations differently, and because you have never seen him like this before, and it scares you.

PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience: FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One more thing. I am really missing him a lot, because we used to be in touch constantly throughout the day, every day, and now, since he has asked for "space," we hardly ever talk. It seems to me like he is not missing ME, though...what can you see?
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
He does have feelings for you but struggling with the situation he is going through. Give him time, and things will get better. When you do talk to him, let him know how you feel, and ask him where your relationship is. You want to let him know you love him, but at the same time, he needs to communicate his feelings to you as well.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
Continue to pray for patience, and peace of mind. Also pray for him.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.

Another thing that you can do is to try and get some time alone where you can talk about your relationship. Tell him that you have noticed his feelings and that you totally understand, but because you love him so much, you want to be there for him, and right now he is pushing you away. Ask him to open up to you, which I am sure you have already tried to tell him. The best thing to do is to continue to pray, even when it gets hard, and you feel like you can't pray anymore. Still, pray. Remember that God will never give you anything that you can not handle. He knows your pain, and his intention is not for you or him to suffer. He loves you both, and in time, you both will experience the victory.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The last time I tried to ask him about the status of our relationship, which was about a week and a half ago I guess, all he would say is that he has no idea which end is up right now, and that right now he needs a friend more than a lover. It's like any conversation at all is too much pressure for him. I almost feel like just breaking up with him, telling him permanently that I can't deal with this and wishing him the best, XXXXX XXXXX says he will always love me but has no idea what he wants to do....that he might want to go live in a log cabin with DirectTV and his computer. So...he has been very clear to me that he may never want to be with me, that he doesn't know what he wants. I know the whole divorcing process is hard. I have been through it myself, and I have kids whereas he does not. But if he is going to hold me at this distance forever, what is the point for me?I mean, on the one hand, I think, of course I should be patient with him. He is going through a huge life change right now. But on the other hand, I can't understand why he has to be so distant.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry you are going through this situation. Since he has made it clear, then I would not "beat a dead horse" and continue to let him know how you feel. He already knows this, the same still remains the same, to be patient, and keep praying. Sometimes we have to go through things to make us stronger. Maybe the distance will allow him to see what he truly has. Be his friend as he wishes, but that may mean, being just in friend "without benefits". He can not have his "cake" and eat it too. If he wants space, give it to him. Don't give in. You know what you want and you know what you expect from the relationship. If you continue to give him what he wants, and then he pushes you away, you will continue to hurt.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So I almost just wrote to him and said, "I understand you are going through a very very hard time, but as your *friend*, I don't understand why we have to be so distant.I mean, we agreed he would check in with me once a week but that amounted this week to about 10 words over the text that he's getting ready to move out, that his life sucks, and that he needs to regroup. That's not a lot to go on. I don't know what to do.And I mean really, he does not ask about me at all. About how I am. The last time that happened was at the beginning of June when he apologized for being so distant and said he knew he was making it hard for me.