pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

What do I need to know?Psychic Guidance

What do I need to know?Psychic Guidance
Thank you for allowing me to assist you with your question.

When I connect into your question, I see that you are surrounded by loved ones on the Other Side, and that you also have many Angels and several Spirit Guides that are ready to assist you, should you call on them. You are not alone. But they tell me that you don't call on them. They cannot interfere with your Free Will. They can only act on your behalf if you connect with them and call on them.

Psychic means, "of the soul" and every person born has a soul. Every person is born psychic. You don't have to be hit by lightening, born with a caul over your eyes, or be the 7th son of a 7th son. You are psychic too, you just need to honor that part o your soul.

You can tap into these "hidden" energies that are out there that contain information and data, just like radio and TV waves that contain data. Your Guides are there to assist you and show you, but you need to trust them, and call on them to help you.

You need to know that you have protection available, but you need to trust it.

This is the message I'm getting for you, that's for your Highest Good.

If you have specific questions, relating to specific parts of your life, I will be happy to answer, or to coach you through connecting in to your own intuition.

Pam Heslin