Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Hello Cher, jonie I have I dont think Esters

Hello Cher, jonie I have I don't think Ester's maiden name is Phillip (s)...Marshall xxx is Connie's grandson descendant of 1st wife Sarah xxx..2nd wife was Anita xxx..daughter Brenda...her patrents separated long before 1982 as census or records show.. I estimate he prob was in a relationship with Ester ..believed they married about 1983 before he died in 1985...just my guessing... I can't find a marriage license ..even in Navada.....just thinking out loud ...
Hi again, Jonnie and thanks for requesting me.

I will check further with the additional and helpful information you have provided, and get back to you when I find something further about Esther.

Thanks for your patience! : )

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for all your help
You're most welcome, Jonnie!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you!

Hi again, Jonnie and thanks for your patience.

I know he's family and all, so your information is correct, but what's confusing, is that during his career I keep coming across information saying that his wife Esther wrote 6 of the 11 of the hits on one of his albums (not shortly before he died in 1985). For example: "...before returning to Los Angeles in the 1960s. During this period he drove a truck and occasionally collaborated on songs with his wife, Esther." From:

If you didn't know where he is buried:

Perhaps if you called the cemetery and asked the name of his surviving wife, Esther, her maiden name will be included. You can tell them you're his niece.

This is all I could find for now, but I'm still researching this for you.

I'll be back in touch with you tomorrow.

Best regards,