PATRICIA
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience:  FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
18263522
Type Your Question Here...

"N0-see-ums". How does one kill them? They are in my house

"N0-see-ums". How does one kill them? They are in my house and they are chewing me up.
Category: General
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
  • Plant Lemongrass. No See Um Bug is naturally repelled by Lemongrass. Plant Lemongrass in the ground or in patio containers to keep the No See Um Bug away from your doors and windows.
  • 2

Break off a piece of Lemongrass and rub it on yourself to stop the No See Um Bug from biting you. Always do a little patch test to make sure you aren't allergic before using over your body.

• Pick fresh mint leaves and steep them in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain off the mint leaves and pour the liquid into a spray bottle. Spray in areas where the No See Um Bug is a problem.
  • 4

Place fruit peels in a small jar or glass. With a needle puncture holes in a piece of paper and place over the top of the jar secure in place with a string or rubber band. Leave the jar in the area where you have a No See Um Bug problem. No See Ums will be attracted and fly over to check out the contents and become trapped. Pour alcohol or oil in the jar to kill the No See Um Bug.

Onslaught is a great product for no see ums. It's a liquid concentrate that is diluted with water and sprayed onto surfaces. It is alright to use indoors as long as the treated area is left alone to dry completely.

PATRICIA, Internet Researcher
Experience: FUTURE DAYCARE OWNER, Gift of Discernment, ASSOCIATES DEGREE IN ARTS IN BUSINESS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have set out traps as you described. Where can I get Onslaught in the Atlanta area?
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 2 years ago.
Hello na0w54ly, you can try your local pest supply store. If they don't carry it they can order it for you, but they may charge you extra. Or you can research online and just order it yourself. You can research the different prices. Try Amazon, or epestsupply.com, we have a local feed store in Louisiana, and the guy can order anything you want, but he charges you so it is better to just order from the website yourself.

Hope this helps.
PATRICIA, Internet Researcher