Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

name of pee wee craton 3rd wife and their daughter

Hello Jonnie, and welcome back to Just Answer!

If you are referring to Pee Wee Crayton, at the time of his death (June 30, 1985), his wife's name was Esther and he had three daughters and a son. One of his daughters was named Peaches; I believe she was the oldest daughter.

I hope this helped! Laughing

If you would like any additional information or have more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Just click 'Reply'.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to only rate my answer with "GREAT SERVICE", when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two non-smiley faces on the left, please STOP first, and reply to me via the "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" or "REPLY" button. Let me know the issue you have, and I will be happy to continue to discuss this with you further and do everything I can, to provide you with the information you are seeking. My only goal is your 100% satisfaction.

Best regards,