Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is there an inexpensive online school that I can go to become

Is there an inexpensive online school that I can go to become a paralegal?
Hello Jane, and welcome back to Just Answer.

Unfortunately, not many of the accredited schools are inexpensive, but many of them offer financial assistance. Most legal firms won't hire a paralegal who does not have at least an Associates Degree from an accredited school.

Take a look at some of these and let me know if you need additional information: (please copy and paste into your browser)

If you would like any additional information or have more questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Just click 'Reply'.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to only rate my answer with "Great Service" when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two non-smiley faces on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY" or "CONTINUE CONVERSATION" button. Let me know the issue you have, and I will be happy to continue to discuss this with you further and do everything I can to provide you with the information you are seeking. My goal is always 100% client satisfaction!

Positive Feedback is always greatly appreciated!

Best regards,