pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

For Pam heslin

For Pam heslin
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

Pam Heslin :

Hello, I'm here....how can I provide you with great service?

Pam Heslin :

Welcome :)

Pam Heslin :

Can you pose your question please? :)

Customer : I can let go. I know when go to work. He is going to act nothing wrong.
Pam Heslin :

You two work together, you need to act like nothing is wrong.

Pam Heslin :

You are stronger than this, and you need to improve your self talk.

Pam Heslin :

I know there are others who are encouraging you to hang on to him, but he was abusive towards you and he is not a healthy person.

Pam Heslin :

You need to rise above him. You are better than him.

Pam Heslin :

I want you to say this with me out loud...I am asking the Healing Angel to stand over you and witness you say this....

Pam Heslin :

I AM BETTER THAN THIS SITUATION.

Pam Heslin :

Are you with me in chat?

Pam Heslin :

If not, I will need to step away.

Customer : This is something in side of me that won't let go. I know there is a good side.
Customer : Sometimes it's hard for me to type on phone. It gets stuck.
Pam Heslin :

This man is no good.

Pam Heslin :

It's your self talk, you have to say, I CAN let go. If you keep saying and typing that you can't let go...guess what? You won't let go.

Pam Heslin :

You have to let go -- what are you going to do, hold on for the rest of your life?

Pam Heslin :

I am sending you healing energy at this moment.

Pam Heslin :

Feel it....I work with Raphael, the archangel, his name means "God Heals"

Pam Heslin :

You WILL heal because you will CHOOSE to heal.

Customer : I know . I'm not crazy there is something about him. 
Pam Heslin :

And you're going to hang on even though it brings you to tears because....why?

Customer : Something I can't explain that let go. Then I don't want  to go on. I know he feels something just doesn't want show it. That he hurts me.
Pam Heslin :

I'm sorry then I will have to opt out, because I will not encourage you keep your hopes up. When men have feelings, they show it, they don't hold back. It's a common thing for others to tell you "he's afraid to show his feelings." No, this simply isn't true. The only time men are afraid to show they are attracted to a woman, is when she is married.

Pam Heslin :

I have to work according to my ethics, which is never to encourage someone to keep hoping for something that I see will never happen.

Pam Heslin :

I know it's hard to admit you were wrong, but you were wrong about him. This is an important lesson for you to learn.

Pam Heslin :

Anyone that tells you he'll be back... you should take with a grain of salt and consider what their motive is for telling you that.

Pam Heslin :

Opting out...if you need help releasing your attraction to him, please do ask for me.

Pam Heslin :

Warmly,

Pam Heslin :

Pam

Customer : All I want is him back like it was beginning and I don't how to do it. I want to keep trying.
Pam Heslin :

You can't do it without his cooperation. This is reailty, you can't make him come back. If he wanted to be back, he'd be talking to you, calling you, asking you to join him.

Pam Heslin :

Reality feels much better than chasing a fantasy. You need to learn that you can only control you own response to external things

Pam Heslin :

You'll be in my prayers.

Customer : All I want is him , like was it in beginning . I want to get him back . I does have a dark side and he has a good one too. Right now not ready to give up. I do sometime see what you are saying . You have help me .
Customer : Thank you for praying for me. I know . I need it.
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know you don't want me to try and get him back. I wish you could help with him. In my life, I've never wanted someone so much. Because of him, I've lost weight and I'm not shy as like before.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No one can "help" you get him back. He has free will, as do you. You cannot change his mind. If you focus your energies in that direction, you are headed for frustration, tears and heartbreak.

I won't feed into your "addiction" to this man, because it's unhealthy for you to be focused on him. What you are feeling is not new or unique, it's called co-dependancy, which is why you feel you won't be happy unless he's in your ilfe.

You lost weight because YOU made different choices. Not "because of him". He may have been the catalyst or the trigger to change your motivations, but YOU are the one who made the change.

You have come for psychic guidance, to get information that is "hidden" from you so you can make better decisions. The guidance coming through is that he is a selfish man who objectifies women for his own needs, and doesn't care about the woman's emotional needs.

I've seen this same situation over and over hundreds of times. The things you are saying about how you feel about another person, is common to co-dependancy.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know you are trying to help me. But I'm blind because of the love I have.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm getting you mad because I'm not seeing it . You understand my feels are real.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Ooh no no no, I am not mad at all! Please understand that!

Your feelings are very, very real.

But it's not authentic love that you are feeling. Love is what we feel for people who are behaving in a lovable way. When we desire someone who has pushed us away, that's a different emotion completely.
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In my life no one has made me want to be with someone only him. Right now, the feeling is so strong, I just want you to wish the best. I know you are being a friend. Thank you !
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
I just wrote this post for another client who is going through the same exact thing as you. It's too bad you two can't get together and meet for coffee. This applies to you as well:

Yes, you will most deinately get a resolution to this experience, but it will come from your learning and gaining wisdom. It will not come from him, or any other person but your own soul.

It's not advisable for you to be in a relationship again, until the above happens, however you have to do it, whether you go to the library and read every book you can get your hands on about relationship psychology, heathy sexuality, or engage with the licensed therapist who can walk you through why you have these perceptions about that relationship and all relationships in general and how it needs to be resolved.

My curse is that I have ethics, and I will only share what my good and loving guides show me, I won't make up a half cocked love story to hang on your hopes on, like other "psyhcics" do to keep someone hooked on their readings.

The answers are going to come from raising up your own vibration and creating a new dream of a healthy psychology with regard to men and relationships. This happened because you're green in the area of how people will lie, cheat, and steal to get their own ego needs met, like this guy did. You trusted too soon, and too much, that was your only "fault". If that's your sin, then confess it and know that you can forgive yourself and vow to become educated about how people act in relationships.

Psychic means, "of the soul". This is what my guides are all about -- helping you to find your own soul, your own worth, your own healing and your own growth and evolution as a member of the human race.

Do you want to be in a relationship in the next 6 months? A healthy one? Then please get busy reading. Check at your library or at Amazon:

How to Heal a Broken Heart in 30 Days: A Day-by-Day Guide to Saying Good-bye and Getting On With Your Life by Howard Bronson

Stop Being the String Along: A Relationship Guide to Being THE ONE by Barbara Rose

Cinderella Complex by Colette Dowling

Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change by Robin Norwood

I've read all these books. They are eye openers and will change your life.

Couldn't you use a "change your life" activity right now?

pdheslin, Consultant