Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I cant get some stains out of clothes what to do? Ive tried

I can't get some stains out of clothes what to do? I've tried stain removers but didn't work
Hello, what are the stains specifically? Oil? Grass? Wine? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Food stains- like pasta sauce and soya sauce
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Follow instructions below, to get pasta sauce out of clothing. Please keep in mind that trying to remove the stain as soon as possible after it occurs, is best, XXXXX XXXXX't launder the clothing and then dry in the dryer if the stain isn't completely out, as this will 'set' the stain:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4864906_sauce-stain-out-of-cloths.html

Scroll down to 'how to get soy sauce stains out of clothing' at this link:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2139366_remove-soy-sauce-stains.html

The same basic principles apply as with the pasta sauce, like getting to it asap and not putting it in the dryer if the stain isn't completely out, but there are a few other tips as well.

If you would like any additional information, clarification, or have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Simply click 'Reply' and direct your response to me, 'Cher'.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please STOP and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist