pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

For Pam heslin

For Pam heslin
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

Pam Heslin :

Hello, thank you for requesting me

Pam Heslin :

I see that you're offline -- if you can post your question here, I'll be happy to respond :)

Customer : You said in the last he had feels for me. I think he doesn't . We shared something. I want to know you know what it was.
Pam Heslin :

Yes, he had feelings for you my friend.

Pam Heslin :

Those feelings are like flowers growing in the ground, if they aren't nurtured, they whither away. This is what he has allowed to happen.

Pam Heslin :

He's allowed his feelings to change.

Pam Heslin :

He encouraged you, this is true. But he encourage you to feel as you did, without being able to hold up his end of the bargain.

Pam Heslin :

You have to let go of him now, and mange those thoughts and feelings my dear. It's time to change how you perceive him.

Pam Heslin :

He encouraged you to believe that he was something ...that he is not.

Customer : Why
Pam Heslin :

No one can reach inside his mind and read it. Men do this. Women do this. It happens all the time.

Pam Heslin :

Your feelings and emotions are yours, but your situation is not unique.

Pam Heslin :

People go into relationships hopeful, and having expecations, but sometimes they cannot follow through once they go so far.

Pam Heslin :

It's time to let go...

Pam Heslin :

it doesn't matter "why"....

Pam Heslin :

If you focus on "why" you will never get an answer.

Pam Heslin :

You have to look at it like the man is blind and a fool. That simple.

Customer : Now what so he is move on. I just empty
Pam Heslin :

No you are not EMPTY...you musn't believe that

Pam Heslin :

you are a strong woman who does not rely upon a man's attention or love in order to know that you are full and beautiful

Pam Heslin :

This is a lesson every, EVERY woman must learn. Most of us learn it the hard way

Pam Heslin :

This is your lesson

Pam Heslin :

Dont' grieve HIM...grieve the fantasy that you loved, the fantasy you created about him and you in the future.

Pam Heslin :

Next time....and there will be a next time...don't allow your mind to play that movie in your head about the future. Take it one day at at time.

Customer : That sounds be nice he didn't see it
Pam Heslin :

I'm sorry, I don't understand?

Customer : It took me a very long time to love one
Pam Heslin :

That's a good thing my friend

Pam Heslin :

You don't want to go from man to man

Pam Heslin :

You WILL love again, I see this in your future

Pam Heslin :

But you have to heal from this one first

Pam Heslin :

You have to LEARN the lesson this teaches or else you will repeat the same mistakes

Pam Heslin :

You both made mistakes

Pam Heslin :

Your mistake was to allow your heart to love him before you had proof that he was worth of that love.

Pam Heslin :

His mistake was encouraging you.

Pam Heslin :

You WILL heal from this, if you WANT to. Or, you can hang on to the pain, I don't think you want that.

Customer : So it's really over
Pam Heslin :

Yes, it's over, he's not worthy of you. You deserve better You're not seeing him as he really is. YOu're allowing your fantasy of who you thought he was, to be your reality

Pam Heslin :

He's not the great man you think he is.

Pam Heslin :

YOU are the great woman that you thought he made you.

Pam Heslin :

He didn't make you feel wonderful....YOU did.

Pam Heslin :

YOU made you feel wonderful.

Pam Heslin :

You have to shatter the illusion.

Pam Heslin :

Your Guides step forward here and show me that you are ready to take on this lesson.

Pam Heslin :

You have the strength. Once you see this situation for what it is, only then can you attract to you a man who deserves you.

Pam Heslin :

You have a beautiful vibration and energy about you.

Customer : I wish. I could go away so I don't have see him. I want him to know and feel the pain he is putting on me.
Pam Heslin :

And he cannot

Pam Heslin :

That's revenge and your Guides and Angels are not in support of such an emotion from you

Customer : No not that every night I cry myself sleep
Pam Heslin :

I am going to send you some healing energy, and prayers that you understand this is a lesson that everyone must learn.

Pam Heslin :

We've been chatting for over half an hour now and I must move on.

Pam Heslin :

I know it hurts, I do understand that. But the sun will rise again on your heart, and you WILL laugh, and you WILL feel joy, and you WILL forget him.

Pam Heslin :

You have made him so very important. Now it's time for you to make him unimportant.

Pam Heslin :

Are you going to be ok?

Customer : No but I have go
Pam Heslin :

Yes you will be ok

Pam Heslin :

I have to go as well.

Pam Heslin :

You will be stronger than you were before, trust me.

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.