Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to find out how to get the president candidates

I would like to find out how to get the president candidates to answer question like 1) how do they plan on making sure there is a fair profit tie to fair pay. 2) how can workers have equal opportunities when companies are allow to drop all there benefits due to cut back and say they can not afford it when they are not being check on what there profits are or how they are distributing the profits from the CEO's down to the lower paid works? and I am sure I can think of more but I need to find out how to let all other Americans know what there position is and how they plan on correcting this. Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

The best way to make the Presidential candidates aware of your questions and the need for answers, is to write to their campaign headquarters.

For Mitt Romney (right now, Mitt Romney is the frontrunner Republican candidate, if you would like other candidates' information, please let me know which ones):

Romney for President, Inc.
80 Hayden
Lexington, MA 02421

For President Obama, you can submit your questions on this site, and also get the address information for his re-election campaign headquarters:

I hope this helped.

If you need any additional information or clarification please click 'Reply' and direct your response to me.

A Positive Rating, Feedback and Bonus are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Best regards,