pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Type Your Question Here...

Pam Heslin , I need to tap into his feels for me

Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me, I appreciate it.

I see that he has deep feelings for you, but something happened between the two of you that he feels you can now see right through him. We all have our strengths and weeknesses, but he feels that you can see right into his soul. This scares him. True, there is quite a bit of pain and darkness there, from hurts from his past.

But he's afraid of you now. This is what is causing the rift between you two.
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What I should do?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
I can't tell you what you "should" do, I cannot rob you of your free will.

But I can tell you that if you stand back and relax and just be calm about it, he'll see this and see that you accept him and your'e not to be feared.

You cannot change another person's mind. There is nothing you can do, if this is what he thinks.
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you see us being more then friends? When?
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
I do if you can back away just ever so slightly. There is such a strong connection that he feels you see right into his soul. There is time for that later. Be casual, be light, and just let it go where it may.

Yes, I see you being more than friends, within the summer months.
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm so sad. I never felt this way for anyone.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Sad! That's not good! Pain is a signal that something is not right.

Why do you feel sad about this man not knocking on your door? You have much more going on in your life than to worry about a silly ol' man!
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't help it. I never gave anybody the time today just him. I feel it in my heart.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Take this motherly/sisterly advice from a woman who has been around the block with men of all types, more times than I care to recount, and have learned the hard way, how to manage my feelings. . Not to mention 30 + years of clients with relationship questions.

Yes you CAN help it. You CAN manage your thoughts and emotions. Sometimes you have to say, "such is life" to the situation where feelings aren't returned, and move on.

If you allow yourself to believe that you can't help it, it has to be him, etc etc. you are setting yourself up to take less than you deserve from a man. Don't do that, ever, for ANY man. NO MAN is worth sitting home and being sad over because he's not returning the same feelings.

Learn this now or learn it the hard way, through heartbreak and tears. I'm not saying this psychically about your current situation, this is Life Skills. Please. You're worth it.
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Between him and some family members , I'm not in a healthy mental state. I'm tired and drain. I thank you for your help.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your kind accept dear lady.

Im sending out some healing prayers for you.
pdheslin, Consultant