Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

Does anyone know about Richard Welch the father of mental

Customer Question

Does anyone know about Richard Welch the father of mental photography?
Category: General
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.

He is the founder of dynamic brain managment which sort of teaches the brain to speed read as well. You can see him live or register for one of his seminars, at the link.

http://www.subdyn.com/subwel.html. You can call(NNN) NNN-NNNNmelinda cole in lakeland florida , to ask any more questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What he teaches from when he first was the founder of his teaching to now is he actually really a trustable person and not a scammer?
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.

Its hard to say everyone has to go buy their own opinion. However last week was the first time he was on ch.13 public television and I tell you he was very interesting but then I found this on the show and it turns out it was not produced by PBS, but sort of an informercial. While I was going to try his vitamins for weight loss wanting to lose 10 pounds. After searching I found out that the vitamins could upset my meds I am on.If you go to this website.you can read more and perhaps form an opinion.

http://www.skepdic.com/skeptimedia/skeptimedia30.html

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Oh so your saying everyone has different opinions but wouldn't say he's bad because you only found out that the vitamin affected your medications which doesn't mean he's bad and nothing to do with him?
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
While I would not pay that money for his clinics. I would maybe by the book and discuss any vitamins with my md. He is a psychiatrist and an md. As I stated I found his work interesting but the prices do make you think twice about joining. I would read the books and take what information they have. $20 pr $30 is okay but joining his clinics thats another story.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What is md?: While I would not pay that money for his clinics. I would maybe by the book and discuss any vitamins with my md.

What is pr?: I would read the books and take what information they have. $20 pr $30 is okay but joining his clinics thats another story.#

Sorry not join what sorry?: As I stated I found his work interesting but the prices do make you think twice about joining.
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
He is a md, medical doctor, the pr was a typographical error. He is a licensed psychiatrist. As I stated above I would buy the books, then take it from there and discuss any thing you would want to try with my medical physician to make sure it didnt interfere with any medications you are on.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry did you mean me or yourself here?: As I stated above I would buy the books, then take it from there and discuss any thing you would want to try with my medical physician to make sure it didnt interfere with any medications you are on.
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
If it were you, you should try buying the book and discuss it with your md if you wish to try any of the vitamins.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How did you know I have a md who told you?
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
Not you have an MD< Richard Welch has the MD>
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You mean Richard Welch is the MD?
Expert:  Karel1 replied 4 years ago.
Yes I mean richard welch is the medical doctor. If I have answered all your questions,kindly accept.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a new account with justanswer just to let you know mangawill2 for difficulties i had with using this account so that you know it's me.