pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Pam H only Do you see a relationship with this man I am interested

Customer Question

Pam H only Do you see a relationship with this man I am interested in?
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for requesting me, I appreciate it.

I see that you two share a common past, and from that past came a bond. I do see that it is highly probable that you two could have a relationship again, yes.

I hear the scenarios you are turning around in your mind, but I must warn you that you are idealizing and romanticizing the situation believing that it can be more than it ever will be.

There are deep, deep issues that you are ignoring, the barrier of his current enmeshment with another woman. She will always be a part of his life and she will become your nemesis if you should try to come between them. And once he parts with her, you will never be able to trust him, because of how he turned on her. You will share her fate.

I see tears, and heartbreak ahead of you in this relationship, after a few moments of glory, the following days you will regret becoming a part of their drama.

At the risk of you completely ignoring this warning from the Angels, because it does not fit into the dreams you have hoped for, I am being completely honest with you. No good can come from this relationship.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I love him. I know he will always be connected to his wife. I know you are being honest with me. I am guessing his wife is traveling with him. What do you see happening in july if I go?

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
He doesn't do anything that he doesn't choose to do; yes he is travelling with her. I see them visiting people they are close to, friends or family.

I see you beginning the stages of a short, physical relationship with him.
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you see that this gentleman will contact me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you see that I will gwt a chance to talk with him on wednesday
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
No, sorry, I don't see him contacting you on his own. No, I don't see you talking to him on Wedesday.
pdheslin, Consultant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you said it was highly proboble I would be wih him or that he would be glad to see me. I am confused. So now there is no chance?