Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I purchase a bottle of Passion perfume by Elizabth

Where can I purchase a bottle of Passion perfume by Elizabth Taylor?
Hello, and welcome back to the site!

Are you looking to by the perfume locally, in a store, or would you be willing to order online, if necessary?

Hello again,

XXXXX XXXXX's 'Passion' is available at Norby's located at the address below (you hadn't mentioned if you were interested in Passion for Women or Men, my searches concentrated on women, but a local or online store should carry both) :

823 Washington Ave.
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>

Here is a list of Ulta stores in MN. You would have to see which ones were closest to you:

If you have a local Sears, Macys, or any major department stores with a cosmetics/perfume counter, they should carry Passion.

If you would like to order the perfume online, you have a great selection. You can comparison shop for the best prices:

Please click 'Reply' to let me know if you would like more options and I will be glad to provide them. Just direct your response to me, "Cher".

Positive Feedback is always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Best regards,