Andy4712, Consultant
Experience:  I have experience and knowledge as a consult to answer numerous questions regarding numerous issues.
Type Your Question Here...

Im looking for a list of some websites (3 or more) providing

I'm looking for a list of some websites (3 or more) providing online assistance, similarly to The websites must be in english. The location (in or outside US) is not important. If possible, please add a mini description for each website. As an example, this description for "" could be: Answers and assistance from experts in specific domains.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 4 years ago.

Here is a list of some websites:

Bidawiz allows CPA and financial professionals to answer questions. Lawguru allows attorneys to answer questions and allows you to ask and answer questions. I hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. Maybe only one precision. Do you know if users of are paid or is it like yahoo answers, volunteering.
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 4 years ago.

I do not know. I remember another one called webanswers:

On that website you get paid through a Google Adsense account.