pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Will he say sorry or is he sorry

Will he say sorry or is he sorry
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

Pam Heslin :

Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

Pam Heslin :

Thank you for joining me.

Pam Heslin :

As I connect into your situation, I sense that the man you are asking about is fighting some very uncomfortable feelings.

Customer : I'm a Virgo and he is leo
Pam Heslin :

He is feeling guilt, and shame. Shame is a very powerful emotion.

Pam Heslin :

Yes and Leos as you know, have a great deal of pride.

Pam Heslin :

And he does feel "sorry" he is experiencing regret.

Pam Heslin :

I do connect into his energy and see that he searching for a way to express his regret, wtihout losing face.

Pam Heslin :

You've said your peace....now let him absorbe it

Pam Heslin :

and he will express his sorrow when he figures out how

Customer : Does love me or has feelings for me if any
Pam Heslin :

"Love" is a tricky word, because you and he define it differently.

Pam Heslin :

But yes, he has strong feelings about you.

Pam Heslin :

He's confused about those feelings

Pam Heslin :

So yes, he is sorry, and he will say it. Because he does have those feelings for you.

Pam Heslin :

If my answer has been helpful, please let me know with your Accept.

Pam Heslin :

Warmly,

Pam Heslin :

Pam Heslin

Customer : I always told him. I love him. Then he goes other people
Pam Heslin :

Goes to other people? You mean romantically?

Pam Heslin :

He fears emotional intimacy, he fears that it someone truly gets to know him, they will run away.

Customer : Yes
Pam Heslin :

He is in "experimenting" mode

Customer : He is the only man I want. What should I do
Pam Heslin :

If you can be patient and have compassion for the abandonment he suffered from his childhood, he will see that you are accepting of him and will not abandon him.

Customer : How long ? What can I do show him I'm for real and not to hurt me
Pam Heslin :

Only you can prevent him from hurting you, by having strong boundaries and enforcing them.

Pam Heslin :

If a boundary is that he doesn't pursue other women, and then he does it anyway, he can't sleep with you.

Pam Heslin :

Sex does not mean love in every instance.

Pam Heslin :

If he's not sleeping with you, or physical with you, you are bound to be less hurt by his actions.

Pam Heslin :

You can still support him emotionally, to a point. This would show him you will be there for him.

Customer : Im not on speaking terms. He knows I'm mad
Customer : I still want him. If he really wants me.
Pam Heslin :

Youre made because he crossed a boundary

Pam Heslin :

So to answer your question, yes...he is sorry and he will say he's sorry, when he can find a way to do it while saving face. He's very VERY proud, to a fault.

Pam Heslin :

I hope this answers your question. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Pam Heslin :

warmly,

Pam Heslin :

Pam

Customer : When will he say sorry
Pam Heslin :

It will take between 7-12 days.

Customer : And is he the one
Pam Heslin :

That's a common question, there's no such thing as "the one".

Pam Heslin :

We make choices....they aren't made for us.

Pam Heslin :

You have to choose who you want to be "the one" by how much you share in common, what are your retirement goals, how do you want to raise children, IF you want children, what are you values, how do you approach money. If you go on pure "feeling" you will fail every time.

Customer : This feel is real big and pure love
Pam Heslin :

Love, I have to step out now

Pam Heslin :

I ask to consider that 'feelings' can fool you into doing things that aren't really you

Pam Heslin :

You're telling me that he's still wtih other women, there is nothing pure about that

Pam Heslin :

We're here on earth to learn to manage those "feelings" instead of letting them manage us.

Pam Heslin :

We're here to learn to manage ourselves and learn to manage what we can, ourselves.

Customer : For me, my love is pure
Pam Heslin :

So please think on that. He will say he's sorry...he is sorry, and he's ashamed. But that damn Leo pride makes him love the spotlight.

Pam Heslin :

How can you have pure love for someone who isn't behaving in a lovable fashion towards you?

Pam Heslin :

Put yourself first and then you'll have the love you need.

Pam Heslin :

G'night dear,

Pam Heslin :

Pam

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.