Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am in San Jose next week what kind of cloth do i neet to

I am in San Jose next week what kind of cloth do i neet to pack
Category: General
Expert:  GeneralistWindylen replied 4 years ago.

Windylen :

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you. For your question, may I know if there is specific occasion that you will be attending to? How long will you be staying there?

Windylen :

Hi! Unless you are going there for the purpose of attending convention and professional reason, you can bring casual jeans, t-shirts depends on gender, shorts and light sweatshirt. I suggest you also bring toiletries and medical supplies though stores are all over the place for things you may have forgotten. You may also bring photo equipment ( digital or regular camera ). If you are planning to go camping/outdoor gear, please do not forget to bring towel, swimsuit, sunglasses and hat.

Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

I pulled up the 10 day forecast for San Jose, CA. It looks like the weather is going to be in the mid 70's to low 80's during the day time and in the evening dropping down into the mid 50's. The humidity is in the 35% range which means you will not feel the heat as bad as if the humidity was higher.

I would take a sweater or jacket for the evening in case it is cool for you and the day time temps. seem very pleasant with a slight chance of rain. This is a link for the 10 day weather forecast:

Depending how you feel about the temps you will be able to judge on weather you will need long or short pants and whether you need long or short sleeve shirts. I personally find the evenings a bit chilly, so I would pack long pants and jacket for 50* weather. The day time temps are very pleasant, so the choice would be what you feel like wearing. Overall you will want to pack clothes for the cooler evenings and comfortable daytime temps.

I hope this helps you to pack for your trip.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

You didn't specify if you were going to San Jose, California or San José, Costa Rica in Central America, so I wanted to provide you with information if you should be traveling to Costa Rica.

San José, Costa Rica typically has daily temperatures between 70 to 80°F (21 to 27°C) with high humidity, throughout the year, though it can get chilly (low to mid 60's) at night. The rainy season is from the middle of April through the month of December. Since you will be visiting in the first week of June, it will be during the rainy season, so pack rain gear. Chance of precipitation for next week is 60% every day.

You can view the 10 day weather forecast from today, on, at the site below:

You would want to pack clothes suitable for Spring/Summer weather for daytime and definitely have a light jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt and a raincoat and umbrella with you, at all times. A heavier jacket and/or sweatshirt might be necessary for nighttime and although it will be in the low to mid 80's during the day, if there is less sun and more cloud cover, it shouldn't feel as warm, but it will be humid. Shorts and long pants would be suitable, with short-sleeved tops/shirts (I don't know if you are male or female).

Whenever you travel at this time of year, to a warm, humid area, bring lightweight clothing which is easily laundered and doesn't wrinkle easily. You can bring sandals for the daytime, and closed shoes for rainy days and cooler nighttimes.

I wish you safe travel and a wonderful trip!

If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply' and direct your response to me, 'Cher'.

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

***If you wish to request me for future questions, just begin your question with "For Cher Only" and I will answer ASAP***

Best regards,
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist