Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

dear recipent .i was wondering if

dear recipent
.i was wondering if there are any army branch which will accept foreign volunteer beside the rigorous s french foreign legion and private military groups like blackwater or al queda thanks for your time and i myst apologize due to the fact that i have diffculty in typing in private cjat thetefore i was wondering if i can trouble you to answer in other format i am dorry for the.incovience and have s nuce day
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Most Branches of the service will accept someone who wants to enlsit, but you must first pass a Physical examination, Psychological Examination, meet Educational requirements and other requirements deemed necessary to be come part of the military.

All Countries have a set of requirements that have to be met to even be considered for a position in the Armed Forces. Most follow the requirements that are listed in the link below.

This link goes over some that the US Government have set up to join the Armed Forces: http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/enlstandards.htm

Since the chance of terrorism, the Governments have put stringent constraints on who can become a part of the Armed Services.

Joan