pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Horoscope I want to know my monthly horoscope for whole year I born October 29

Horoscope
I want to know my monthly horoscope for whole year
I born October 29
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you. I am a qualified astrologer, having studied astrology for over 30 years.

In the beginning of the year, you were under the influence of the Mars Retrograde. Mars is your ruling planet in Scorpio, and so it hit your harder than most. The effect would have been a slow down in the energy related to your 11th house in groups, friends, and social networks. You might have felt "left out" by your friends. The retrograde ended on April 13, and after that point you should have seen that energy turn around and feel more activity with invites, hearing from friends, etc.

THIS WEEK: Monday teh 28th, there is a wonderful aspect between the Sun and Pluto in your 6ht house of work and daily routine. This is an excellent time to change things up at work. If you do change things around regarding your work, it will energize you and inspire you and bring you happiness about your work routine.

Jupiter is in 7th house of partnerships until June 11. All partnerships opportunities are exploding. If things are good, things will be even better, but if you're relationships are suffering in any way, this will be magnified as well. Jupiter expands what it touches and right now it's touching your relationship sector.

Venus which rules love will be retrograde in your 8th house from May 15th to June 27th. Retrogrades mean "go back" and you're RE-visiting intimacy issues during this time.

A Solar eclipse on May 20 in the same 8th house of intimacy brought you a new opportunity to explore your attitudes and expectations around intimacy.

A Lunar eclipse on June 4th in your 2nd house will bring an necessary ending to your existing sense of self-worth and basic values. Something new on your path will be illuminated.

A Nov 28 eclipse in 8th house, bringing to light joint finance issues (debts, mortgage, shared debt) and also another intimacy opportunity.

Saturn the planet of restriction and delay has been in your 12th house of all that's hidden within you, and will be entering your 1st house on Oct 5. You can expect to be tested for the next 2.5 years about your own personal identity and how you define your values and goals.

Immediately after that, a solar Eclipse Nov 13 in your sign will be challenging you to clarifying your identity.

It's a lot of work, but it's refining who you are, what your strengths are, and what your safe boundaries are.

If there is anything you have a question on, please let me know.
Warmly,
Pam Heslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.