Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Phychic guidance Guide me right now I m very depressed

Phychic guidance

Guide me right now I m very depressed
Category: General
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.

pdheslin :

Hello, thank you for allowing me to assist you...I'm sorry you're feeling this way, please know that you are loved very much.

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,Customerand welcome back to Just Answer.

I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling depressed, and I think this is because you are putting a lot of extra strain and stress on your emotions, due to your continuing situation with your ex-boyfriend and the new man you are currently dating. You're feeling torn in all different directions by the people you love but once you make your feelings known, the depression will disappear and you will feel happy and confident once again.

Although you think you would like to marry your ex-boyfriend who is requesting that you wait two years, so that he is more financially stable, you have to do what's best for you and what makes you happiest. If you feel you would like to wait for this man because you are truly and deeply in love with him, then remain with him and wait. You must listen to yourself and your own desires and inner thoughts, enabling you to be truly happy. While I realize it is very difficult to have your family pressuring you to get married sooner than two years time, you need to make the best decision which will result in your happiness.

Compromise and communication are always great keys to good decision making between the two of you. Perhaps if you told your ex-boyfriend you wouldn't mind waiting, but you would hope the financial stability, or at least the beginning of it, could happen a little earlier than two years, then you could get married before two years time. On the one hand, you love him and are anxious to get married within a shorter period of time, but on the other hand and on a more positive note, planning a marriage is quite time-consuming, so having additional time and not rushing, is a good thing.

Actually, your ex-boyfriend wanting to be financially stable or better off financially than he is now, before getting married, is a very smart thing to do. He wants to give you a good life, and doesn't want to start out not being able to provide you with things you enjoy and deserve. Many couples get married too quickly and have to wait many years before even being able to afford a nice place to live, so I give him credit for being so responsible and wanting to provide you with the best of everything.

If you truly love him and he truly loves you, the two of you were 'meant to be' and you will get back together and get married when the time is right. You are not a young teen who does not know what she wants and has to be ruled by her family's decisions made for her. You are a mature woman who can make her own decisions about what's right for yourself. Believe in that and believe in yourself, because I feel you have many wonderful qualities to share with your true love and make him an excellent wife. You must assert yourself with your family, in a respectful way, and tell them what your hopes and dreams are for the future. You are the only one who can take the steps to realize your dreams, so follow your heart and you will be guided to the best decisions.

~~I wish you only what you wish for yourself!~~

If you need any additional information, please click 'Reply' and direct your response to me, 'Cher'.

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

***If you wish to request me for future questions, just begin your question with "For Cher Only" and I will answer ASAP***

Best regards,
Cher Smile
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Senior Informational Specialist