pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

can you really make money online at home with your compute

can you really make money online at home with your computer
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
There are quite a few ways to earn money online over the computer - what exactly do you think you are looking for?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX to work with you today
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Looking for a way for a friend to earn some cash in-between jobs.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 4 years ago.
Mystery shopping is a way that you can make money with your computer if you are able to get out of the house. I made $1200 pre--tax deposited into my PayPal account in 6 weeks one time doing various Mystery Shops at McDonalds, Best Buy, various banks, and US Celluar.

Never ever pay for access to mystery shopping information, and it's not necessary to be certififed.

All you need is transporation, good eyes and ears, the ability to read and follow specific direcitons, ability to write well, and the ability to scan or photograph and upload receipts for reimbursement if you're required to make a purchase. The computer comes in, with how you upload your reports and receipts.

Here is a reliable place to find real mystery shopping jobs:

http://www.volition.com/mystery.html
If you have any morqe questions about mysery shopping, please let me know.

There are also other jobs available, working form home on the phone, for example takign florist orders and other telephone support type of jobs. What is required is a reliable phone, a computer with access to the internet, good speaking and customer service skills.

These positions are highly sought afer but they do hire from time to time for holidays, etc. and if you get on the waiting list, they do evenutally call you. Go to 1800flowers dot com and click on "Employement" for more information.

I hope this has been helpful!

Warmly,
Pam Heslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.