Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

RA - crb

I have a Bernina 730E sewing/embroidery machine with the BSR. How do I find out the version of software for my BSR? I want to check that I have the most up-to-date version.

If you go to there website, register the machine online. It will give you the latest software and updates as well as technical support.

http://www.berninausa.com/naviinfo-n8-sUS.html

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nevermind. I called my dealer. I was trying to get an answer before going to the dealer, just in case I could resolve the issue without dealer tech support. The answer I got here wasn't for my question, really.

The answer is that only the dealer (according to him) could check for the version of BSR that I have. He will do that when I take my machine in for its (overdue) annual cleaning.

I am not going to accept the answer, because it didn't really address my specific question. I do not need followup at this time. I found the answer myself. Thanks anyway. No problem.

Okay glad you found the answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You did not answer my question specifically about the BSR version. I was hoping to get an answer before going to my dealer. Instead, I called my dealer and learned that only the dealer can determine the "version" during routine maintenance. At least, that's what the dealer said.

This is the second time I've had my question not really addressed, and I was able to find answers elsewhere on my own. I am cancelling my subscription. Thank you anyway.

Im sorry I could be of no help.