Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Cher I already stopped talking to him cuz of this issue do

I already stopped talking to him cuz of this issue do u think if i stop talking to him he might change his mind and come back to me and do what i want him to do do u see in future if we get marry or not or will he ever contact me i canot move on i want him back but not like b4 i want him to understand my pain this time
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,Customerand thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

This is a very emotional and difficult situation, but I think you did the right thing in not talking to him because of this issue. This is a very important issue to you and if he can't understand that, he may not be able to understand the pain he is causing you and I don't feel you want to be with a man for the rest of your life, who cannot feel/understand your pain. That is part of loving someone and I feel his past actions have proven that he is not unselfish enough to do what will make you happy. Unfortunately, I do not see you marrying him in the future, the way things stand now. You've given him many chances to redeem himself and he has chosen to act immature and not speak to you. Think about it--is this really the type of man you think you would still like to marry? If you try to continue with him, I feel it will only bring more heartache and hurt to you and I would not like to see that. You deserve much, much better.

Unfortunately, I don't see him coming back to you on your terms, only his own, and that has already brought you sadness and hurt. It's important to do what's best for you, because you deserve only the best!

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

If you would like to request me to answer your questions in the future, please enter your question in the box at this link:

Best regards,