Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

phychic guidence why my bf is not contacting me why he is

phychic guidence
why my bf is not contacting me why he is behaving rudely with me
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,Customerand welcome back to Just Answer!

Your boyfriend is going through a difficult time right now. He is experiencing many conflicting feelings and is behaving rudely with you because he's feeling confused and is taking it out on you, when he doesn't really mean to. He's under a lot of pressure from many areas of his life and cannot give you the attention you need right now. He's behaving rudely so you will leave him alone for the moment and allow him to sort out what's going on in his life without any distractions. You are going to need to give him his space and then see how things will proceed.

I'd love to discuss this with you further, so can you please post a Psychic Guidance question in that category and address it to me: "For C" here:

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again,Customer

I wanted to add that I feel the main reason he is not contacting you at this time is because he is upset and feels pressured by all the talk of marriage. He prefers to wait, but you have indicated to him that you would like to get married sooner than his proposed time period of two years and this is upsetting to him. I understand that his attitude and time period of two years is also upsetting to you, as you would like this marriage to take place sooner, rather than later. Because you have had problems with him in the past, and he had left you but then came back, this may show that he is not sure about this promise of marriage in two years time. A lot can happen over two years, and you need to discuss this with him and make sure he is who you want to marry and you are who he wants to marry. Consider all the pros and cons of marrying him and is it worth it for you to wait two years; after that amount of time, he may not feel he can make the commitment to you and put it off even longer. Please just consider everything, so that you don't end up being hurt in the end; more hurt than he's already caused you in the recent past.

I wish only happiness for you and I encourage you to think of yourself and what you want, right now.

If you would like to request me to answer your questions in the future, please enter your question in the box at this link:

Best regards,