Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Hi, My children are sharing a room they have there on twin

My children are sharing a room they have there on twin bed my son is 3, and my daughter is 6 and half. I had a friend tell me there is a law against this in the state of florida, I would seriously like to know if that is correct.
Welcome to JustAnswer,

My name isXXXXX a Florida licensed attorney I shall do whatever I possibly can to provide you with helpful information about the law. Please keep in mind that, although I am a Florida licensed attorney, I am prohibited from giving customers of the site legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship on this forum.

If at any time the information which I provide is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

It is not illegal for children of the opposite sex to share a room in the State of Florida. Children of the opposite sex are permitted to share a room regardless of the age of the children

I think this is what you wanted to know. Please let me know if I have answered your question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank-you so much that's what I thought :)
my pleasure.