SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Can anybody do a touch ups on my picture?

Customer Question

Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Are you looking for digital touch ups on a digital photo? Or are you looking for a restorative type touchup on a painting or other hand created media?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i'm looking touch ups on a digital photo
Well what you are looking for is called "post processing" basically after the photo was taken, small adjustments to improve or develop a look you were going for including blemish or imperfection removal.

There are A LOT of people who do quality post processing, and really if you're up for it you could experiment with it yourself if you wanted. The obviously programs being Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, as well as a program called Aperture all allow for fun easy changes and touchups - though they take a while to learn.

Vital Edit does a really nice job offering services from reasonable hourly rates, to single picture edits if you only have a couple to do.

Another option you have is putting your photos for hire, browsing galleries and deciding yourself on the professional you want to work with through

You could probably source professional photographers for hire in your area as well as now that basically everyone is moving into digital media, most professionals have a solid grasp on all the common techniques of post processing and how to make their photos into exactly what they wanted.

Another option would be joining a photography forum, then asking for help from those people who you observe to either be helpful or those you notice to provide post processing. is an amazing resource, and despite it being mostly canon users, they are open to helping basically everyone. Though I would encourage you to read on post processing and decide if its something you could do yourself as its very fun and rewarding - then you could probably contract out if you felt it was out of the scope of commitment you wanted to stay in.

Let me know if you need more information.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm looking for someone to do touch ups on my photo, i would do it on my pc if it would run faster.
Hello again,

If none of the other options(forum, local photographers) I listed in my other reply interest you I would send an email or give them a call and explain the situation and they should be able to get your squared away very quickly with your touchups.

I definitely hear what you are saying and have some of the same issue with my computer. They are very resource consuming and require quite a bit of processing power. Give vitaledit a shot, they have a good techs working with them and are up to date on new softwares and hardware that comes out.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you so much, i apperciate it
You are very welcome. Thank you for working with me today.

Let me know in the future if I can help with anything else. You can request me "For fitnessMike ONLY" if you want to work with me directly.

Have a great day!