pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Are you able to say if i will be moving house please.If

Are you able to say if i will be moving house please.

If i am, any idea when and how far from where i live now will i end up?

Thank you
Category: General
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, yes please, i need to know.

Thank you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there a problem with this question, i keep getting this email appear at the top of my emails which would indicate it has been answered, but it hasn't.
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for allowing me to assist with your question. I sense that you want a psychic to answer your question (it went to the General category which is causing the delay.)

I did a tarot spread for you, and it answered that you do have opportunities to move, if you should so choose to.

It's impossible to pointpoint exactly where you will choose to move, but you will have several options to choose from. The reading seems to suggest that you may be near the ocean (not a lake, not a river).

If you need more clarification, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Warmly,
Pam Heslin

pdheslin, Consultant
Experience: 20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PAM

Hello Pam

Thank you for your answer.

I am a little bemused as my husband is divorcing me, he left on Dec 29th last, out of the blue, so i was thinking that the house will have to be sold. I really do not want to move, this is where the boys grew up even tho they are not here at the moment, one is in Australia until next April and i don't want him to come home and find me living somewhere else. My youngest son is a royal marine based down in Plymouth which is maybe the "ocean" part your answer relates to i am not sure.

We have lived here for 22 years, just had it decoratd thru, the garden is lovely and he goes and leaves" it is beyond belief. I am thinnking that he will want his share, but if it is upnto me then he can wait until i am ready, not quite sure how the law works here in u.k.

Do you know when i will have a new man in my life while we are sorting me out!

Thank you for your help.

Barbara
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Oh Barbara, I just want to reach out and give you a big hug. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. At some point when you get over the shock, I'm sure you'll see how much better life is without him.

Regarding the ocean, I don't want you to stretch it. I didn't see any symbols relating to Navy or Armed services, so no, I don't think it's related to that.

As for when you will have a new man in your life -- as enticing as it may be to think about that, that's the last thing you need right now. You need to learn who Barbara is, and find Barbara's connection to the Divine. You've been Mrs. Barbara for so long, you need to reclaim your own soul. Just think of all the things you've given in to, and sacrificed to do things his way. Now it's your way.

Again, you have opportunities to move, but you DO have a choice. Get with your lawyer as soon as possible since your choice is to stay.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PAM

Hello Pam

I received your hug thank you!

I really am fine now thanks, XXXXX XXXXX been off work on sick leave since the end of January but am ready to return at the end of this week or early next week, i hace to go to occupational health first for them to agree.

Everything h always been worked around Nick, he would never compromise or sacrifice anything and i do feel so much freer having been crushed for so many years.

The excises he put in the divorce petition were so trivial yet they are wanting to stop divorces and make people stay together, it is just laughable. Having said that i don't want him back now, i am very happy on my own with the two dogs, they love me unconditionally, i don't feel as if i am walking on a trapeze wire, i will never marry again. I think they look after you much better if you either live separately or just live together without a ring on the finger!

I really would not want anybody else to suffer what i have gone thru, it is so painful and unnbelievable but at least i am thru it now and can see him for what he is. It isn't easy after 29 years but he was always out such a lot, he treated this place like a hotel. He will end up alone and lonely i think. He isn't a relationship person and should not have got married. We live and learn.

I only asked about a man as i have been messaged and replied to a very nice man who only lives two miles from me thru a dating site which i only had a look at as a daughter of a friend was on it so i was inquisitive. His opening message was very warm and caring, he doesn't want a relationship, just friendship, he has been divorced for seven years and lives alone so i suspect he has been hurt too. He is very good looking, a good man wasted, and does all his own diy!

Barb
Xx

Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
You are very smart lady my dear Barb, you have done well in taking care of yourself it sounds like.

I drew some cards around this man, but first let me say personally, that I love that he says he's looking for friendship, because no relationship is any good without that foundation anyway. So many people jump to the romance first, and that's why things fizzle out so quickly.

I got the Justice card with this man. Justice is the energy of win/win situations, truth, honor, equity and fairness. It's a good omen :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PAM

Hello sister!

Thank you for this.

So you think i am all right with him then? I didn't answer his first four or five messages, i was running scared, but he is so easy to talk to and is so understanding which is what i have never had and it is lovely. He isn't looking for a relationship in any form which i find strqnge after being on his own for seven years so he must have been badly affected. One of the dislikes he listed was deceit, so there is a clue.

I have suggested we go for coffee but he seems happy just to chat via the site, so i am not sure what to do next, i am not pushy by any means but neither do i want to stagnate, i have done that for 29 years, the only saving grace is that i have two wonderful sons from the marriage.

Xx
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
I do sense that "slow and easy" is his way, and that's ok. Its the best way to avoid mistakes and mishaps with the whole "online" thing. I sense that he will be willing to meet for coffee by mid June. Go for it :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh lovely, thanks for that. I feel that he is very cautious which i can understand.

So many state that they want serious relationship, i am not interested and find it very offputting, but it is nice to have a male friend close by - and especially one who is so useful around the house!

Thanks again for all your help Pam, you are a treasure!

Xx
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
Best of luck to you my dear, you are very, very welcome. Stay in touch, let me know how it goes and keep those positive thoughts going. You can manifest a wonderful outcome for yourself.

Warmly,
Pam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
PAM

I sure will Pam and thanks again.

Xx
Expert:  pdheslin replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome, thanks for letting me know that this has been helpful ;)

Good feedback is appreciated ;)