Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Im sorry to say that I did deposit the check yesterday. I

I'm sorry to say that I did deposit the check yesterday. I will contact my bank. Do you suggest mto me to call my local Police Department?
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Rhonda and thanks for your additional information.

I'm sorry to hear that you have already deposited the check; yes, definitely contact your bank immediately and ask if they can put a stop on the transaction right away.

Yes, it would be a good idea to contact your local Police Department who will contact the FBI about the scam.

I hope you're able to recoup all or at least some of the money!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Can I use your Company as reference when I contact the local police. I want to get this man in trouble. I just wish that there was a job on the computer for people to do to get these kind of people into trouble. I will recoup just fine. I greatly appreciate your answers. I just have that one question, can I use your Company as reference. If I can, I need a phone number, the company's address, and someone to contact. I hope if you are willing it could be you, my sweet, honest friend.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Rhonda and thanks very much for your reply.

You're most welcome, and it's my pleasure to be of help to you!

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to use this company as a reference, as stated in our disclaimer on the bottom of the page. You can just show the authorities the information we found on the internet proving other people have also, unfortunately, been affected by this scam. In addition, the names, addresses and phone numbers should be enough proof that this person was trying to get money from you by illegitimate means.

I wish you much good luck and hope all works out well!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, Cher! I totally understand. You have a good evening and I do appreciate all of your wonderful help. I wish I could give you an award! It has been my pleasure in speaking with you. I'm just an average lady whom like many people who are looking for jobs.

Blessings,

Rhonda stone
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hi again, Rhonda and you're very welcome!

Thanks so much for your accept and your kind words. I understand completely, where you're coming from, and wish you much good luck in finding a job very soon!

Blessings back to you,
Cher