SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a charity, ministry, or organization that is accredited

Is there a charity, ministry, or organization that is accredited by The Better Business Bureau and is also an organization that fights against human trafficking, domestic abuse and violence, and such?
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still waiting for an answer to this question and topic. Thank you.
There are plenty of them - I will leave you with a few and I would imagine a lot of human rights type of organizations are all for a common goal.

I will provide the BBB Links and you can have a look. To get an idea of the mission statement and goals, just scroll down a little bit to the programs section. If needed, they also show audit and monetary information for the company as well which I found interesting myself. Some of them move some large numbers

If you want more just let me know as there a quite a bit. who's priorities are listed as "the right to food; the right to education; women’s rights; the right to human security in conflict and emergencies; the right to life and dignity in the face of HIV and AIDS; and the right to just and democratic governance." They focus on education in Africa, biofuel in Latin America and relief efforts in Asia. is a company that focuses on relief from oppression and persecution as well as getting people resettled following a displacement or tragedy. has a heavy focus on battling child trafficking and sex trafficking they provide protection and defense against this as well as getting children rehabbed and settled in homes following the unfortunate things that happen to them.

If you need some more, just let me know. Thank you again for the continued requests for answers. Its always a pleasure to assist you

SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist