Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...

Im deaf have last stage of scleroderma, suffer from muscular

I'm deaf have last stage of scleroderma, suffer from muscular degeneration and have manic depression. Would like to meet other sufferers with multiple illness who are deaf. Also am only on 90mg cymbalta and no mood stabliiser. No seep any advice for meeting other mental illness suffer with disease online?

I suggest you try psych central and sign up . You can post on their and get a reply. They also have a slew of online support groups.

Next I would call the National institute of health on deafness, and speak to a counselor they would also give you great information on groups and organizations. Their number is 1-800-241-1044

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for first advice however the sec one has stated to call the national institute on health and deafness bi calling the 1800 number where by I'm deaf and don't use phones nor have a TTY as they are outdated. Advice for another contact.

You can send them an email on this website. They will get back to you within 48 hours.