pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

My fiance and I just had a fight on Friday morning. I thought

My fiance and I just had a fight on Friday morning. I thought he was acting weird. He hasn't responded to my phone calls or texts now for three days. Did he meet someone knew, did he get back with with exgirlfriend, does he not love me anymore? His birthday is XXXXX Mine is 11/24/67
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Thank you for allowing me to answer this question for you.

The astrology points to a period where Leo (him) is coming out of a long period of fantasy, unrealistic views and lack of common sense about romance. This is because Neptune, the planet that governs fantasy left his 5th house of romance on February 3rd. This would be about the time that he probably began to feel differently and then acting different. Even though he's not communicating right now, you can expect this whole situation to play out on June 4th, when a lunar eclipse in his 5th house of romance, will bring something to culmination, a time when things change between him and his mate.

There is also the energy of the Venus (love, beauty, values) Retrograde (going back to redo and revisit things from the past in his 11th house of groups, internet, friendships and humanitarian efforts. He may be going back to old friends, old efforts and putting more focus on social issues, than his personal relationships.

If I were you, I'd be gearing up to let go of this relationship. For you, the Venus Retrograde (redoing things in love and values) is in your 7th house of partnerships.
(May 15 to June 27)

All of this points to the realization that what you had was not as great as you thought, and that it's time to upgrade to a relationship that's more fulfilling.

I know this is not what you immediately wanted to hear, but sometimes we lose something we think is "good" so that something "better" can come our way.

Do you have any questions?

Warmly,
Pam Heslin
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please clarity: I'm not quite sure what you mean about a time when things change between him and his mate... you mean me, his fiance or his ex that he's still close to?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You say things come to a culmination??

Again, between him and his mate???

I'm engaged to him but he's still close to his ex Aries April 18 birthday. Not sure of her year but must be close to his "69 as they dated in high school. So a change between them??? I've been told by other astrologers that their relationship will come to a clash where there are truly no more feelings than friends.

Anyway just need clarification as to the June 4th comment.

Thanks.
Sorry about the delay in getting back to answer this, I had trouble receiving updates from the site.

To answer your question, the change is between his current mate (which would be you technically) and him not him and his ex, that I understand you feel he is still connected to.

All of this will peak and finalize by June 4th, which is right around the corner.

I'm going to repeat here, If I were you, I'd be gearing up to let go of this relationship. For you, the Venus Retrograde (redoing things in love and values) is in your 7th house of partnerships. (May 15 to June 27). You're going to see him for who he really is and not want him so much.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks!