A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

RA CYR

Customer Question

I have been on food stamps since Aug. 2011. In March 2012 they denied me. Action (Fl Admin Code = R) (Fl Statute = S) S414.31 S414.095 R65A-1.205. The State gave me back the insurance they take out of my Social Security/ Now the Total for the month is $1384.00, that is $133.00 more then before. I have Wellcare, and my medicine now cost me generetic $2.50 and preferred $6.50. I take 22 medicines. some of them they do not pay for, and I have to buy them in a drug store. I filled out the application for the review on February 15, 2012. Then they send me a new card and I called and have a zero balance. At the top of the paper with my new card on it it said RETURN SERVICE REQUESTED. I am 74 and can't get ahold of a person in the food stamp division. It is very frustrating. thank you Janetxxxxxxxx
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Janet,

Welcome to the Just Answer General category. We are an information and research company. Do you have a question we can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What other information do you need from me as per your e-mail?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
According to your e-mail, what other information do you need from me?

My question was what is your question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
RECEIVED YOUR E-MAIL WHAT INFO DO YOU NEED? I HOPE THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
My question is what is it that you want from us.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I HAVE ANSWERED YOU. I WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY DENIED ME, BUT STILL SENT ME MY ACCESS CARD FOR FOOD STAMPS, WITH A ZERO BALANCE. ALSO, DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT I MAY SPEAK WITH YOU?

We have no way of knowing that. You will need to contact the Florida authorities and discuss your case with them. It concerns information that is not released to the public.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I WANT TO KNOW WHY I WAS DENIED FOOD STAMPS?

You will have to talk with the Florida authorities. They do not release information to the public.