hrguru206
hrguru206, Consultant
Experience:  Human Resources Professional, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Central Florida
62657179
Type Your Question Here...

I have been playing pogo for 6 years always usingCustomer

I have been playing pogo for 6 years always usingCustomeras my sign in and Osprey1957 as my password. Today I signed as usual ( this is the 4th day) they tell me my password XXXXX XXXXX So we reset it to a new one today they did the same thing on the reset password. I don't know where to go or what to do. I need a technition who knows the ends and out of my mes. Thank you. Rita M. Parker [email protected]. Do you need my credit card?
Category: General
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, Pogo is a difficult company to get a hold of a live person. I have had a personal account with Pogo for years. I first suggest you try this link... http://gethuman.com/call-back/Pogo-EA-Games/ When you go to that website select the ORANGE start call-back button. Then put in your phone number and hit enter. Pogo customer service number should call you back. If that does not work you can also try. 1-866-543-5435 and press 0 at every prompt to speak to a live person.