A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

i have creamy yellow walls and a shade ligher on my cabinets

i have creamy yellow walls and a shade ligher on my cabinets in the kitchen. I have stainless steel frig other appliances black. I ama buying a new gas stove should i buy a stainless steel vent or a black,or a copper one
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. There is no question that kitchens today are going stainless steel. It is expected in even modest priced homes. Since your refrigerator is stainless and presumably you are buying a new stainless stove, I would have the vent match the stove. If the stove is black, then you can choose between black or introduce copper in the vent. It's really all a matter of choce.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your input, the range is stainless with black trim. I also have red as an accent color in seat covers ect I guess copper would not fit in. I also need to change my oven from white to ?? My dish washer front is black. Counters are black and cream granit.

Yes, even though I love the look of copper, in your case I would go with the stainless for the vent, and also the oven. Black trim on both or either would look fine. I'm afraid that introducing another metal would be too busy. I love the cream, black, and red combination. Very smart!