SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

is greenwood university is scam for approved university and

is greenwood university is scam for approved university and agree is acceptale
Category: General
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Hi Slm thank you for using JustAnswer, a paysite where experts are paid individually for their time assisting you. I noticed Schuyleranp is offline currently however I can provide you with your answer.

To answer your question, Greenwood University is not accepted by the US Department of Education nor the Council for Higher Education Accreditation which are 2 of the major governing bodies that oversee the quality of education and actual degree assignment in the US. The fact that schools like Greenwood offer little to no coursework as a trade off as a degree is the first sign it is an illegitimate degree producer where the "degree" holds zero weight versus a legitimate school. This would be considered a "false" degree by many standards and is a large risk as part of a resume.

Please kindly press accept so I am assisted in my time helping you with your Greenwood question.