SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

I have 7 years life working experience in field of administration

I have 7 years life working experience in field of administration and management,
Can I get master degree without tuition and training?
If yes so from which university and how can I get
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. To figure this out we will probably need some more information from you.

Can you share with us your Bachelor's level certificate title and from which University?

Also is there a specific country or area you are looking to obtain your degree from?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Business Adminstration from Pashawar University Pakistan. not specifice country
And just to clarify: You are looking to obtain a Master's Degree without paying tuition or taking classes for it based on the experience you currently have?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, if possible the name of that university
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
i have Business adminstration degree from pashawar university Pakistan
Sometimes it takes a while to survey information for answers. My apologies for the very slight delay.

There are no universities that simply allow you to pay for a degree based on work experience. Certain ones will provide you you credits for your time in the work field but none will just hand you a degree without attending what they(the school) feels is mandatory for confirming your knowledge and critical thinking.

Your only other choice would be to approach online universities like University of Phoenix online college for example and take online classes, which would allow you to stay in your own home or current work comforts and work through their lessons and tests to work for obtaining your master's degree without physically having to attend classes in a separate location. University of Phoenix is looked at by many as one of the top rated online colleges - they spend a fair amount of time marketing their school on television in the US as a way to reach out to many people in a similar situation.