Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...

Need a source for ordering small ~3x5 sun catchers in armed

Need a source for ordering small ~3x5 sun catchers in armed services logo designs.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Your answers were right on target! Why did I not think to use that terminology? Just one more little 'detail' I'd like to try to overcome on these sun catchers.. How can I find out under a 'descriptions area' of the website if they are die cast or glass or plastic translucent process? With the die cast a lot of the insignia is lost when there is light behind the suncatcher and these will definitely be lit with LED light.

By co-indicence, I worked in the Cardio/Respiratory Lab of a large HMO for many years as a non & invasive Cardiovascular Tech.. Small World! Good job on both fronts; your credentials are very impressive. Ever thought of being a 'flying RT"?

You would have to email each one or call. No I cant stand heights. thanks anyway