Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
Type Your Question Here...

hi i am affiliate marketing , just opened a clickbank account,

hi i am affiliate marketing , just opened a clickbank account, should i change the provided password, or keep it
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 4 years ago.

Many people choose to change their passwords for the ease of remembering as well as security purposes. Make sure when you do that you do not use one that is easily related to you like your name or birthdate. Do not use consectutive numbers like 1-2-3-4 or reverse order. The longer the password XXXXX better. Make sure you use a combination of numbers and letters. Make sure that you keep the password XXXXX down and safely put away. It is suggested that you change the password XXXXX on accounts to protect them.

I hope this is helpful. Joan