General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

Which country is known for having jungles with Indians with

Which country is known for having jungles with Indians with pieces of wood pierced through their noses living in these jungles? I don't know if you saw the same commercial, but I used to see this commercial on TV that advertised a certain automobile of some type in a rainforest or jungle and at the end of the commercial, the driver looks in the backseat where he has Indians with a little paint/make-up on their faces and pieces of wood pierced through the nose and stuff. What country is this supposed to be in and what is the identity of these Indians? I am guessing the country is either Brazil, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, or something like that, but I am not really sure. Can you please help me? Thank you for your assistance.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

I believe that commercial was using a likeness of the Matis who are located in the Amazon Rainforest of Brazil. It is common for this tribe to have wood piercings made of bone and to color their faces and bodies.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You know which commercial I am talking about? Have you seen this same commercial?
I have seen the commercial. There are 3 natives sitting in the back seat of the car if I remember correctly. I cant remember what company the commercial was for.