General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

where can I get X-Box guitar controllers Rock Bnd 3 and guitar

where can I get X-Box guitar controllers Rock Bnd 3 and guitar hero games,,, preferably wireles guitars as well as for the Wii... Or is there a website I can order from....
Thank you for using Just Answer!

You can buy the wireless guitars for Wii, Rock Band 3 and Guitar Hero on the following website:

The XBox wireless guitar for Rock Band can be purchased here through

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already know that will have what I wan't,,, but I'm looking for the fender guitar professional not the fender base professional guitar for the X-Box or the Wii...Madcat has the professional guitar,,,for professional guitar players...I'm looking for the wireless wood full size game guitar for either the X=Box or Wii....Sorry about responding to late but something came up..
Okay, thank you for providing additional details on what you are looking for. I will reply shortly if I am able to locate what you are looking for.
Is this the guitar that you are looking for?