General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
14716023
Type Your Question Here...

Here is my question. Can I ask a general question that is

Here is my question.
Can I ask a general question that is outside of the listed experts, hoping that someone may have the answer? Say I had a Q about concrete, could I ask a general Q about how much is the going rate per sq ft in the midwest? Or does the Q have to be expert tab listed?
Please post your question and it will be directed to the appropriate expert.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
who would be the appropriate expert for the concrete question
Any expert in the Home Improvement category. If you post your question, I can move it to this category and work on providing you with an answer because I am verified in that category as well.
The average price per yard in the midwest is going to range from 95.00 - 105.00 per yard.

There are additional factors that may increase the price depending upon how much concrete you are ordering and fuel surcharges. Its not a drastic charge but may add a few more dollars to the cost per yard.