General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

I am now 64 years old, i just found out throught rumors, that

I am now 64 years old, i just found out throught rumors, that my daughter, is nor my birth child. I want to just let it go, but then i want to know before my time is done. what route do i go and how musch would it cost me?
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

If you simply want to know if you are her father then you can buy a DNA paternity test. I have attached a link to a website where you can purchase the item on-line. The instructions say that you will need to collect DNA cheek swabs and then send them to the Identigene paternity test lab. The results can be viewed online in a couple days after receipt.

Please read the attached information on the product and decide whether or not this is something you would like to use.

There are also DNA diagnostics centers throughout the country that you could provide this type of service as well. Call the number on the website and they will be able to provide you with a cost.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.