Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I am planning to be an expert in occultism here, an expert

I am planning to be an expert in occultism here, an expert with a lot of time here would be of help. Is it going to be taken seriously? I have a wide varity of contacts and knowledge in this field. I am well aware that it is unscientific, thus there really is no certification. Is there going to be any issue that I have not foreseen in joining as an expert in occultism?
Hi, and thanks for your question.

Having been an Expert here for 6 years, I can tell you that we've seen some 'unconventional' questions and we answer them to the best of our knowledge. Although occultism is not taken seriously by some, it's been my experience that many people do believe in it and we've had some questions in it, in the past. For this reason, I think it would be an interesting and fulfilling position for you, to answer questions in that subject and further educate people with your knowledge and experience.

If you have already, or are planning on going through the Expert application process, provide the requested information and then you will have to wait for an approval. If you would like to know more about the process of becoming an Expert, contact Customer Service with any questions, at:[email protected]

I wish you much good luck!

Best regards,