Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Is it true that the love you take is equal to the love you

Is it true that the love you take is equal to the love you make?
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to the Just Answer General category. Is this a hypothetical question, or do you have something particular in mind? Actually, many people could have different opinions on this.

Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer.

It is my opinion that it IS true that the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Man is not a solitary creature and craves and deserves to be a member of society, a member of a family and give and receive love from his significant other and family members and friends. I believe this line from the Beatles' song 'The End' has no secret meaning but means exactly what it states: if you are loved by someone (take love from that person), it should be returned equally, in kind.

I like the way this author puts it:
http://arthurdobrin.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/the-love-you-take-is-equal-to-the-love-you-make/

Please let me know if you have other questions or need additional information by clicking 'Reply' and typing 'For Cher'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

**You can request me in the future by typing 'For Cher' to begin your question**

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist