Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Need a new or any working combination - have a model 5059 Brinks

Need a new or any working combination - have a model 5059 Brinks - key number 5262
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
HelloCustomer and welcome to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you.

For your safety and protection, safes combinations are not available on the internet.
You can get the combination and a new key (if needed) by contacting Honeywell (the parent company for Brinks safes) at 1-800-223-8566.

When you call Honeywell, you will need to provide your safe's model number, the serial number (usually found on the right hand side of the safe, near the model number), and
they will also usually require a notarized affidavit confirming safe ownership and your identity. There is a fee for a replacement key, if you need one, but it is much less expensive than going through a locksmith (who will generally just do the same thing as described above). However, if this is an emergency situation and you need the safe opened immediately, going through a local locksmith or safe technician may be your best option. After verifying you are the rightful owner, they can call Honeywell for you and obtain your combination.

Please let me know if you have other questions or need additional information by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

**You can request me in the future by typing 'For Cher' to begin your question**

Best regards,