General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...

I purchased a Rimowa delux hybrid cabin case today. When resetting

I purchased a Rimowa delux hybrid cabin case today. When resetting the pre set combination 0-0-0- I must have misaligned a number so the case is now locked and no combination works.

Thank you for using Just Answer!

I researched the Rimowa website and they state that "We regret to inform you that the combination lock can only be opened by an authorized RIMOWA store or repair shop using special tools. Therefore we kindly request that you to bring your case to a RIMOWA dealer or send it to an authorized repair shop".

I am including the link to the Rimowa website where you can search for local repair shops or dealers.

Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.