SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Couldnt find a perfect category so Ill start here. Columbus,

Couldn't find a perfect category so I'll start here.

Columbus, OH I would like to speak to a realtor today to find me a rental property while displaced due to fire.
Category: General
Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for using JustAnswer.

Being that it is Sunday, I think many real estate agents might give themselves the day off since the weather is warming and there are higher percentage of closings in the warmer months for our north east weather.

I think your best bet is going to be a mobile phone if you would like a better chance to speak today versus tomorrow.

So to start I sourced you a few listings, one with an agency and their listing of agents with listed cell phone numbers - which again will give you the highest percentage chance of getting someone on an "off day". While it may not be the easiest has roughly 4 agents with mobile phones.

XXXXX XXXXX from Era Real Solutions Realty is listed at
  • Office: (NNN) NNN-NNNNExt. 126
  • Mobile: (NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>

Pamela Kreber from Trademark Real Estate is listed with a mobile number as well for Columbus

• Mobile: (NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>
  • Office: (NNN) NNN-NNNN/li>

I can continue to look for an agent available for you if needed- keep in mind not everyone is listed on the same properties with the same private owners or developers so to maximize your chances of finding a rental you are happy with, its probably best to leave a few messages or schedule with a couple people just to be sure.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. I am waiting a reply on my account as I signed up for the trial but I will continue for months here. It still wants to charge me during the trial. I will await their response about that and I 'will' get back out here to get you your due.

I also just thought of my insurance agent. She may have an insured or associate to refer me to.

Thanks again! You will also get positive feedback when my account starts working correctly.

Insurance agent is excellent idea, and everything else sounds great! Just let me know if you need something in the meantime. Laughing
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not in a position right now for bonuses but I will return to you often as I have a lot of questions and will have over the next couple months. Thanks!
No worries at all on the bonus, thank you for the accept - best of quick luck in getting settled until your home is all fixed up.

For the future, it would be my pleasure to assist you regularly - All you have to do is bookmark the link and then you can post questions directly to me.

Have a great rest of the weekend

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Done. Thanks