Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

jewerlu question. where can I purchase the jewerly tools shown

jewerlu question. where can I purchase the jewerly tools shown on spotted canary.comXXXXX XXXXX
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 4 years ago.
Hello Mary, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you today.

If you're looking for the types of jewelry making tools found at, you can find them in most large craft stores like "Michaels".,default,sc.html

See the menu on the left hand side of the page under the heading 'Tools' to view everything available. To locate a store in your area, go to their main site and click 'find your store' up top:

If you have a Jo-ann's Fabrics, Pearl's or other craft stores in your area, check those out, as well.

I hope this helped!

Please let me know if you need any additional information or assistance by clicking 'Reply'.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'ACCEPT', as this is the only way I am compensated for assisting you today (although you have made a deposit/have a subscription, no payment is released to the Expert until you click on 'Accept').

Positive Feedback and Bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated.

Best regards,