SpecialistMichael
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience:  Senior Information Specialist
65186368
Type Your Question Here...

Where can I order for business cards and a good business p

Customer Question

Where can I order for business cards and a good business plan
Category: General
Expert:  GeneralistWindylen replied 4 years ago.

windylen :

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to help you today. Where is your preferred location please?

windylen :

Hi, there! Please call at 01-897-6787/ 07028913764 / 08080843425 or visit http://www.lagos-nigeria-real-estate-advisor.com/event-planners-and-managers-lagos-nigeria.html

windylen :

You can also order online at http://www.250freecards.com/buy-business-cards-online.html

windylen :

I hope you find my answer helpful. If you do, kindly press "Accept", so I can be credited for my time. Your positive feedback and bonuses are highly appreciated, too. If you need further assistance, do let me know and I will be happy to assist you.

Expert:  SpecialistMichael replied 4 years ago.
My name isXXXXX have helped other customers here on JA with small business and new business solutions and answered questions as a small business owner myself.

A business plan is going to be unique to the type of business, the location and the market. They are basically custom made for each individual person based on the type of business, the future planning, and any financially significant choices that will be going on. It is going to include details about the business, the tax classification and anything related financially. It can started and made by you, then you can ask someone to re-do and make it presentable to your specs if you wanted something specifically made.

Its really important that you start your own business plan, no matter how informal it is. Its important to write down your costs and expenses, to map out your beginning plan of infancy through development and at least have an idea of what your steps will be when you are established and might look to expand. This can include time frames for small and large changes, financial, your ultimate goal for the business and really anything you want to have in it.

If nothing else, if you approach a bank for a business loan they will more than likely want to see your business plan and what it entails as they wouldn't give any money away to a potential liability if the plan was not reasonable. Your other option is to see if your city has any small business centers. Usually the small business centers are low cost or free(area depending) but are there with the purpose of helping to advance the owners and guide them into making smart choices to expand their businesses.

If you are looking for business cards, and would consider having them made in the USA, VistaPrint and GotPrint.net are 2 awesome card makers. The rates are extremely good and actually become VERY cheap when you order in large quantities. The added benefit is you can upload your own design if you wish as well as having them create something for you OR you can use one of their templates if you wish. Chances are you may be able to have them shipped to you via USPS international mail to keep the cost nice and low as well.

Please let me know how I can assist you further and if you need more information please hit reply. If this answer has been helpful please remember to press accept so that I can receive credit for my time assisting you today.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi mike. Thank you so much for such a detailed answer. I loved it. Keep it up. I have a rough idea of the business plan. I just want it fine tuned like you said. Any ideas again of who can help out? I will check out the card place too.
You are welcome.

Your best bet is to research your town/city's small business association. They may have a department linked with some of the local schools. The workers there can help you in changing things how you want, but can include all the information you already have.

Otherwise if you don't know of anything local, the here is a link to the USA SBA that assists people in writing their plans, this is a great way to get started. If I was not comfortable formulating my own, this is where I would start if I had nothing local. All you need to do with this is plug in your information and let it do its job and it will build you your plan based from its template.

Please remember to press accept if this has helped you. Its the only way I am credited for helping other small business owners with these types of questions.
SpecialistMichael, MS, CSCS
Experience: Senior Information Specialist